Author Topic: Alliance of Independent Authors - Feedback?  (Read 153 times)

DGSquared

• Kudos: 8
  • May the farce be with you.
    • View Profile
Alliance of Independent Authors - Feedback?
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:32:10 AM »
Pursuing through some old links at the other place, I found Xerica, remember our friend, Rob? Here is a link to his site: https://rob-johnson.org.uk/a-kilo-of-string-the-book/

Anyway, I saw the Alliance of Independent Authors on his site and wondered if anyone has had any experience and how it went? Was it worth the yearly membership fee?

Looks like Rob hasn't posted on his site in several months. Hope he is well.

Click here for the link.

~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

DGSquared

• View Profile
Re: Alliance of Independent Authors - Feedback?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:34:37 AM »
Hey! That was post-2000 for me!

* Happy dances * Trips over laptop battery* Not really* Thought it would be a funny visual* turns out, it is not*

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

DGSquared

• View Profile
Re: Alliance of Independent Authors - Feedback?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:47 AM »
Will one of you fabulous mods please stick this in the proper area for asking questions?

My blonde, sorry.

Blondesplosion! ~Deb