Author Topic: New game: The Time Traveller's Persistent Cough  (Read 3159 times)

Gyppo

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 36
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
    • View Profile
Re: New game: The Time Traveller's Persistent Cough
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2021, 08:03:32 AM »
Caravan to Vaccination

loosely based on a the similarly named Caravan to Vaccares , but without all the colourful characters, skullduggery, gunshots, knife-fights, bullfights, and palm reading.   This new version tells the tale of a convoy of Gypsy families who set up camp in a hospital car park and refuse to move on until they've had their jab.

As a barely discernible subplot a bunch of masked and gloved 'security' men fail to see the irony of wheelclamping the vehicles because they won't move.

Spell Chick

• Kudos: 14
  • Choose well
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2021, 02:45:47 PM »
Suez Forever Green

The story of when your ridiculously oversized and understaffed container ship blocks a canal and disrupts world trade for weeks just as the world is coming out of a pandemic.

Really, scenarios like this are just too over the top to be believable. What? Oh.
Imperfect Reason My thoughts, such as they are.

DGSquared

• Kudos: 8
  • May the farce be with you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2021, 06:33:02 AM »
The Masked Price Hijacks

A documentary about how the blocked and backed-up Suez Canal cripples the global economy to nearly collapse and how it caused intestinal blockages around the world due to the high price of toilet paper. Shitty blockages all around.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb