Author Topic: Is the service of ghostwriter too expensive?  (Read 822 times)

LindaAnderson

• Kudos: 0
    • View Profile
Is the service of ghostwriter too expensive?
« on: September 17, 2020, 06:15:27 PM »
No, it is not very expensive. Considering the cost and benefit ratio, it can even be very cheap. In general, only after an examination of each specific case can a budget be made. It will all depend on the time the ghostwriter for hirewill spend on his project. The price may go up if there is a need for long recorded interviews to be transcribed, bibliographic survey on the subject, research in libraries or archives, detailed analysis of books of minutes or old correspondence, obtaining certificates from notaries, or translation of documents.  The less time the work takes, the more its price will be reduced. What do you think?

Modified to remove link
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 10:59:20 PM by Laura »

Gyppo

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 36
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
    • View Profile
Re: Is the service of ghostwriter too expensive?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 07:14:05 PM »
To our forum members: This is a shameless advert.  The ghosts concerned may or may not be very good at what they do.  I don't know them so can't say.

To the ghosts:  This forum is aimed at people who want to write their own books.  This makes them somewhat different from those who want to be published at any cost.

Gyppo

Jo Bannister

• Kudos: 12
  • If this was easy, anyone could do it
    • View Profile
Re: Is the service of ghostwriter too expensive?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 09:24:49 AM »
Gyppo hits the nail on the head, as always. 

Writers don't need ghostwriters, not at any price.  They need to practice their craft until it's incapable of improvement.