Author Topic: Another Redditor here  (Read 232 times)

hoffmad08

• Kudos: 0
  • Grad student avoiding diss writing by writing
    • View Profile
Another Redditor here
« on: November 08, 2019, 03:02:20 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm one of the recruits from Reddit.  I'm hoping to post some of my writing here before too long and looking forward to reading some of what's offered here.

dry-fly

• Kudos: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Another Redditor here
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 03:30:22 AM »
Hi Hoffmad,

Welcome! Great to see you over here. If I may, I’d like to extend a friendly reminder to keep an eye out for stickies at the top of discussion boards so you can get familiar with how the site and its members normally function. It’s pretty self-explanatory so I’m sure you’ll figure it out in no time at all.

Welcome, welcome!

DGSquared

• Kudos: 8
  • May the farce be with you.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Redditor here
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 07:53:08 AM »
Hello hoffmad08,

Welcome to Procrastination Station.  ;D Well, that's my partial use of the place other than playing word games with writers who have become some of my dearest friends over the years. At our old hang out we had poetry and flash fiction challenges which helped my writing tremendously. I hope we can get those going again.

Stop in and add a paragraph to Hateful Minnesota and the Village threads.

I hope you'll hang around and help us get this place out to more writers interested in bonding and growing as writers.

I look forward to your input.

All the Best,
Deb
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:18:08 AM by DGSquared »
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb