Author Topic: Letter writing  (Read 1467 times)

mixkmx

• Kudos: 0
    • View Profile
Letter writing
« on: September 20, 2019, 01:30:07 PM »
Hello I write everyday I have a few pen pals. I want to include conversations that I have in my everyday life. I’ll give you example I was talking the a neighbour and he misunderstood something that I said as a dig or a bitchy remark. I was commenting on the fact that not one person in the little cluster of houses where I live parked outside their houses. This just makes life easier for everyone . As soon as i had said it I regretted the it. Most days his daughter visits him and you guessed it she parks her car outside his house. No one myself included takes any notice of this as we have better things do than watching each other. I just wonder how I could included trivial conversations in my writing and convey there impact.
                                MickGVDR

DGSquared

• Kudos: 8
  • May the farce be with you.
    • View Profile
Re: Letter writing
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:16:19 AM »
Hi Mick,

Welcome to the fold. Funny how easily things can be misinterpreted. If you can see the humor in it, then good for all of us.

I look forward to reading your anecdotes on the boards.

If you have any questions, PM or ask here. We're all more than willing to help.

Have a bountiful day.  :)

~Deb
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:57:50 AM by DGSquared »
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

rewh2oman

• Kudos: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Letter writing
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 10:30:16 PM »
Hi Mick

Welcome. Come in and take a look around

See you on the boards.